Got engaged recently? Then you’ve probably been wondering where you should tie the knot. After all, booking the loveliest wedding venue Brisbane has can help determine how the rest of the planning should proceed. But before you pay any huge deposits or form an emotional attachment to some rustic farmhouse in the outback, there are several major things you should consider.
Here are 7 factors to think about when choosing the right place to say your “I do”.
- Know how many guests you’re expecting to invite. This will spare you from the heartaches and headaches down the line. If you pick a place that’s too small for your guest list, you could end up in a tough situation. Don’t underestimate how many people you, your partner, and other family members will invite. Settle the matter early on.
- Figure out how much you’re willing to spend. Do your homework and determine how much of your budget you can allocate to a function hire Brisbane has. A good rule of thumb is not to spend more than half of your total budget on venue alone. In this manner, you would still have money left to cover the floral design and other decors which are often quite pricey.
- Find a place that’s easily accessible. If many of your guests are from out-of-town, look for a wedding reception venue Brisbane offers that’s only a short ride or walk from major roads. Lightspace, for instance, is only a short distance away from The Gasworks, James Street, and The Emporium. Plus, they have ample parking space for people coming in with their cars.
- Check the availability of your date. Of course, you should ask the coordinator if they are available for the day and time you want. Don’t get your hopes up before you can confirm that there is an open slot just for you and your ceremony.
- Take advantage of the extra facilities. Apart from parking space, does the venue offer any kind of extras you can make use of? Maybe they have coworking spaces to work in Brisbane so you can meet up with your planner and vendors easily. Or perhaps they offer the music system free of charge for the whole day.
- Pick your theme after you’ve booked the venue. You want to make sure that your motif will complement the design of your chosen wedding venue Brisbane. Think about hues that will work with your space for a more put-together look.
- Stay true to yourselves. Do not choose a style based on a photo or video that you fell in love with online. Ask yourself what feels authentic to you as a couple. Then, choose a space that best represents who you are together. In this manner, you can look back on your big day without any regrets.
Many other factors may come into play in the middle of choosing the perfect wedding venue Brisbane has for you. However, the 7 mentioned above are the most important that you should consider. It might get a bit confusing at times but, hopefully, you will be able to book the most suitable place without a hitch. Find out more at http://lightspace.net.au/weddings/.