Have you seen that viral video of a cute baby getting dressed up into funny animals and things by his mom? You can’t deny how cute that was! After that viral video went up the Internet, more people, particularly parents, wished to do the same thing! If you live in Australia, there are some great baby photography studios like Edge Photography that support that kind of fun technique. Normally, the Edge Photography props for taking baby pictures are available upon request as to entertain the fidgety baby to get better photos.
Babies grow very fast and parents wish to capture every moment of their baby’s fleeting childhood. Dressing up your little one is one of the pleasant things you can experience and bond over together. A photo op with the baby is more than just for reasons of posterity.
This article explores some of the best ideas to make the most out of your baby photography session:
Theme-based baby photography
Baby photographers have come up with a brilliant idea of setting up babies against elaborate backdrops like time travel, space adventures and playing with animals and magical adventures. Here is how it is done:
1. The baby has to be simply laid down on this background created by the photographer on the floor.
2. Parents can suggest particular themes or the photographer can let loose his imagination. The sky is the limit.
3. For this kind of photography, the baby can be dressed up in any costume according to the theme and all kinds of props can be used which enhance the look. For example, if the theme is space adventure, the baby can be given the costume of an astronaut.
4. The backdrop contains props like a big piece of blue fabric serving as the space, paper cuttings made to look like the earth and the stars and a rocket shaped out of a piece of cloth.
Other unique ideas for using fun props and toys in baby photography
- Baby photography should be simple and should capture the angelic innocence of the baby. For this purpose, the newborn photography props used should be soft and comfortable.
- There are different kinds of props available. Babies can be wrapped in gauze as they love to feel comfortable and warm and wraps are a better option than baby suits.
- Babies can be laid on blankets and while they sleep comfortably, the photographer can take some adorable shots.
- The baby can be kept cocooned in such baskets and the photographer can set the baby in the famous in-the-womb position which every parent wants for the baby.
- The babies can be laid on a bean bag with their heads resting on their arms. They can be made to wear headbands or soft and stretchy hats to enhance the look.
If you live in Australia, you can hire photo studios like Edge Photography and use such Edge photography props and photo prop ideas to make the shots of your newborn baby different and adorable. Edge Photography props include all the varieties of props mentioned above. It is best not to clutter the photo with too many props. You can buy many such Australian newborn photography props by visiting websites like https://www.edgephotography.com.au/.